LOCATION UPDATE! USAMA SUMMER TOURNAMENT!
We are proud Tournament Sponsors of this year’s United Stated Association of Martial Artists Summer Tournament! It will be held at:
MURRIETA VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
42200 NIGHTHAWK WAY
MURRIETA, CA. 92562
ON JULY 25TH, 2015
NOT Hans Christensen Middle School in Sun City, California as was originally announced.
Competitors will be bracketed according to date of registration, so register early! However, to make it fair for everybody, all first week registrations will be put into a lottery. Then the following week’s registrations will be bracketed based on date of registration. Early registration ticket prices are also discounted!
You’ll be able to register and purchase your ticket online by visiting the USAMA site. Online registration closes midnight on July 24th.
The schedule for the day will be as follows:
8:00am: Registration begins
8:30am: Black Belt Meeting
9:00am: Competition begins promptly
There will be trophies for Top 3 Contestants & Medals for all Participants!
Tournament Address is:
42200 Nighthawk Way, Murrieta, Ca. 92562
We’ll have a Snack Bar available as well!
– 3 point win for all Kumite divisions under Black Belt
– 5 point Kumite Win for Black Belts
– Each Kumite match is 2 minutes long
– Light face contact for Black belts
– No face contact for children or adults under Black Belt
– Major rocking of the head will result in disqualification
– Any blood will result in disqualification
– Unsportsmanlike conduct will result in disqualification
– Bruising, swelling and redness of the face will result in disqualification