Thank you for choosing The Wine Trailer for your upcoming event. Our staff and management are committed to providing all the professional services required to make your event an absolute success. As with most successful businesses, certain guidelines and procedures will help ensure your requests and our requirements are understood. Please review the following terms and conditions and contact your Representative at The Wine Trailer with any questions.
1. Scheduling Events: A 50% non-refundable deposit (actual amount will be determined based on discussed total charges for alcohol and/or service charges) is required at the time of booking to secure your desired event date. This deposit will be applied to the final billing invoice.
2. Payment Terms: Payment of remaining 50% of the cost of the event is due on the date of the event, at the time of The Wine Trailer’s arrival at the designated event property, unless otherwise agreed upon and documented by both The Winer Trailer and Client parties. All late payments will be subject to a $50.00 late fee per month. In the event The Wine Trailer is required to hire an attorney for the purposes of collecting any amounts due from client, the attorney fees and court costs incurred by The Wine Trailer will be due and payable from client.
3. Guest Count: Client agrees to inform The Wine Trailer, by phone or in writing, 14 days in advance of event, as to the final number of guests. All changes related to the services listed in the invoice must be made no later than this date. Client will be charged for the number of guests and services on the invoice if no alternate final number is received. After confirmation of your event, the charge for the number of guests may not be lowered. If the number of guests is to exceed 75, an additional bartender fee will be added.
4. Client’s Responsibility: The Wine Trailer is not responsible for any items provided by client to the event. (i.e. flowers, cake, gifts, additional foods, dishes, serving pieces, etc.) The Wine Trailer is only responsible for those items listed on invoice as provided by The Wine Trailer and no other items. It is understood that the client will conduct the event in an orderly manner, and in full compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations, and facility contract.
5. Facility Fees: Should function be held in a facility requesting additional fees or permits for The Wine Trailer’s use of the facility, these additional fees will be invoiced to the client.
6. Alcoholic Beverages: Client agrees to take all responsibility for the action of guests who are consuming alcoholic beverages during and after the event. The Wine Trailer will exercise the right to refuse alcohol to any guest who is intoxicated or individuals not of legal drinking age. The Wine Trailer is fully licensed and insured for bar service.
7. Time Schedule: Client agrees to begin the event promptly at the scheduled guest arrival time on the invoice and to end the event at the indicated guest departure time. The client further agrees to pay overtime charges or other expenses incurred if the event continues past the indicated guest departure time.
8. Default: The Wine Trailer’s performance is contingent upon the absence of strikes, labor disputes, accidents, severe weather, or any other cause beyond The Wine Trailer’s control. The Wine Trailer assumes no responsibility in the event the facility is unwilling or unable to have the event take place on the event date. The Wine Trailer, may, at its sole discretion, make reasonable substitutions to items, equipment, and other services listed on the invoice.
9. Cancellation: A cancellation of contract will only be accepted in writing. If written cancellation is received 60 days prior to the event, the 50% payment, less the 50% non-refundable deposit, will be refunded. If cancellation is received less than 60 days prior to the event date, client will be responsible for any costs incurred by The Wine Trailer by reason of breach thereof, and the 50% payment will be retained as partial liquidation of damage.
10. Prices: Prices stated are subject to change according to the market price of products and with final guaranteed number of guests. The Wine Trailer will inform Client of market price changes no later than 14 days prior to the event. Client will have the option of revising products and service to reduce costs prior to payment as described above. Upon payment the final price is fixed and may only change due to a change in number of guests or mutually agreed upon changes in the services and products provided
“Wine is constant proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”